Currencies: 



 

Good quality Mazzucchelli Eyewear Glasses italy design Custom Handmade Polarized Cellulose Acetate Sunglasses polarized sunglasses acetate

Good quality Mazzucchelli Eyewear Glasses italy design Custom Handmade Polarized Cellulose Acetate Sunglasses polarized sunglasses acetate

  • Price: NZD 47
  • Model: NV616651
  • 2336 Units in Stock
Add to Cart:


Brand Name: OK EYEWEAR
Model Number: NV616651
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material: CR39
Frame Material: Acetate
Age: Women
Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Frame Color: Transparent
Material: High quality acetate
Colour: Tortoise
Logo: Customer logo
MOQ: 300pcs
Delivery time: 45-60days
Payment terms: 40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port: Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design: Trendy OEM or ODM
Certification: CE FDA
Size: 53-15-145


Write Review


Review Rating: *
Your Name: *
Your Email: *
Review Title: *
Identifying Code: *
Your review*:

NOTE: HTML tags are not allowed.
NOTE: Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed
Contact Us
* Required information

*
*